You can choose between several payment methods when buying Feelwear merino products. The following options are available for making your purchase:
- PayPal (see details below)
- Bank Deposit (see details below)
- Estonian bank-links (see details below)
- Directly from retail store (see details below)
NB! Bear in mind that each provider may have their own fees included.
How to make a payment?
Once you have added your product(s) into the shopping cart, proceed to check-out. There you will have following steps:
- Fill in customer information and shipping address fields
- Press “continue to shipping method”
- Choose your preferred shipping method
- Press “continue to payment method”
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Press “complete the order”
Rest of the instructions will be given once the payment method is chosen and order.
Detailed explanation of payment methods:
The simplest and convenient payment method is using PayPal. Your email address and password are all you need get started and it supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
New to PayPal? No problem! To make a purchase using PayPal, got to check out, choose PayPal as a payment method and you’ll receive the rest of the instructions on the go.
Learn more about PayPal here.
Prefer paying using bank deposit? No problem. For this please choose bank deposit as a payment method on you check out page and you’ll receive further details.
However, keep in mind that receiving money through bank transfers can take time and we can only ship your order once the money has arrived.
Unfortunately, we don’t have any direct integrations for our web-page but if you would like to make payments using Estonian bank-links then you should make your purchase through www.osta.ee environment. Our shirts are available under Estonian design section. Following banks are supported: Nordea, Swedbank, SEB, Danske Bank, LHV.
Read more here.
Buy directly from retail store
Our shirts are available:
- at Les Petites Baltic Design Shop, located at Telliskivi Creative City in Tallinn (Telliskivi 60A, homepage www.lespetites.ee).
- at Tallinn Design House, located at The Rotermann Quarter in Tallinn (Rotermanni 14, homepage www.tallinndesignhouse.com).
- at Krunnipea Estonian Design Shop, located at the Solaris Centre (Estonia pst. 9, homepage www.krunnipea.ee).
- at Tartu Disainimaja, located at Tartu Centre of Creative Industries in Tartu (Kalevi 15, homepage www.disainimaja.ee)